The MASIPAG regional office in the Visayas is in need of a Cluster Coordinator who will be primarily responsible with ensuring effective and efficient coordination and implementation of MASIPAG programs and activities in the assigned cluster of provinces.
The MASIPAG Visayas Regional Office, located at Zone 5, San Isidro-Tabuc Suba, Jaro, Iloilo City is looking for a passionate individual with a high sense of volunteerism and with the following qualifications:
1. A graduate of any four (4) year course;
2. At least 2 years experience in Development Work, experience in community organizing is an advantage;
3. Male or Female, not more than 45 years old;
4. Strong written and communication skills;
5. Can work under pressure and under minimal supervision;
6. Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word & Excel;
7. Based in Panay, or willing to relocate to Iloilo or Panay.
Interested applicants may send / email their resume and application letter addressed to:
Ms. Georita G. Pitong
Zone 5, San Isidro-Tabuc Suba
Jaro, Iloilo City
Telephone: (033) 501-1361
Deadline of submission is on September 15, 2013.