Administrative and Finance Officer
MASIPAG (Magsasaka at Siyentipiko para sa Pag-unlad ng Agrikultura, Farmer-Scientist Partnership), is a nationwide network of farmers’ organizations, scientists and non-government organizations working to empower resource-poor Filipino farmers through their control of seeds and biological resources, agricultural production and technologies, and associated knowledge. Our National Secretariat office is based in 2611 Carbern Ville, Los Baños, Laguna.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven individual who is committed to make his/her contribution to development work.
We are in need of an Administrative/Finance Officer with the following qualifications:
• Graduate of BS Accountancy
• With at least 1-2 years experience accounting/financial management
• With good interpersonal and communications skills
• Willing to travel and work beyond office hours
• Based in Laguna, or willing to relocate in Los Baños, Laguna
• Can work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Knowledge in computerized accounting system is an advantage
His/Her duties and responsibilities include:
• Supervise the financial and general services operations of the Secretariat
• Manage staff benefits and services
• Ensure staff compliance with established administrative policies and procedures
• Ensure efficient use of secretariat’s financial and material resources
• Consolidate the network’s budget
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements and other related documents
• Prepare financial reports for management and funding donors
Salary is at par with other organizations.
Interested parties can send their application to email@example.com on or before June 15, 2013 addressed to:
Dr. Chito Medina