The MASIPAG regional unit in Luzon is looking for two (2) dynamic, self-driven individuals who will serve as the Cluster Coordinators for (1) Central and North-West Luzon Cluster and (2) Northern Luzon to spearhead the development of the MASIPAG network’s programs and is committed to make his/her contribution to development work.
Responsibilities and Obligations of the Cluster Coordinator are as follows:
• Coordinate with farmer-trainers in the conduct of various MASIPAG Sustainable Agriculture activities;
• Facilitate the conduct of Training Needs Analysis
• Coordinate Masipag related activities in her/his area of responsibilities (AOR)
• Provide technical assistance to other clusters when needed
• Assist in the consolidation of People’s Organizations (PO) involved in the MASIPAG Network within the Area Cluster
• Assist in the development of social infrastructure for the efficient/effective implementation of the Sustainable Agriculture (SA) program of Masipag members in her/his AOR;
• Facilitate marketing needs of PO’s thru the Masipag Farmers Guarantee System (MFGS)
Area of assignment for Central and North-West Luzon Cluster includes Nueva Ecija, Pangasinan, Bulacan, Zambales, Ilocos while the Northern Luzon Cluster includes Nueva Vizcaya and Cordillera areas.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, or for further information you may contact us thru cellphone number 09175649873. #