MASIPAG (Magsasaka at Siyentipiko para sa Pag-unlad ng Agrikultura, Farmer-Scientist Partnership), is a nationwide network of farmers’ organizations, scientists and non-government organizations working to empower resource-poor Filipino farmers through their control of seeds and biological resources, agricultural production and technologies, and associated knowledge.
Our National Secretariat office in Los Banos, Laguna is looking for a dynamic, self-driven individual who is committed to make his/her contribution to development work.
We are looking for a Project Account Assistant with the following qualifications:
- A graduate of Business Management, Accountancy or any related courses
- Must have knowledge on Basic Accounting functions
- Must have strong organizational skills, arithmetic skills, clerical administration
- Willing to work in Los Banos, Laguna
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
His/her responsibilities include:
- Administrative and office support activities including
- Assisting and recording transactions
- Checking of attachments, series of check vouchers & cheque numbers
- Checking cash liquidations and reimbursements of staff
- Housekeeping/errands or any related activities
- Filing of basic financial documents
- Scanning and photocopying of receipts, documents
- Issuance of official receipts
- Perform other tasks delegated by the immediate supervisor.
Interested applicants may send their resume and letter of interest on or before September 27 to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to
Mr. Cris Panerio