We are looking for Campaign Information Officer for a two years regional campaign project. The campaign project information officer will be tasked to support the over-all program implementation of the Information, Campaign and Advocacy (ICA) unit of MASIPAG National Secretariat Office in Los Banos, Laguna. Specifically, he or she will assist the Campaign Program Coordinator for South Asia and South East Asia in information, publication-lay-out, managing and maintenance of social media and activity report & documentation.
- Graduate of any four year course related to development communications, community development, agriculture, human ecology and environment.
- Community and campaign advocacy experience with grassroots from the agriculture sector
- Skilled in lay-out design of information publications such as posters, brochures and primers
- Skilled in audiovisual production / information video clips
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written),
- Proficient skills in social media campaign and website maintenance & management
- Creative, dynamic, strong work initiate, civic service oriented and a team worker with a soaring spirit of volunteerism.
- Support the over-all implementation of the Information, Campaign, Advocacy (ICA) Unit program
- Assist the Campaign Program Coordinator of a South Asia and South East Asia for a project in information and activity documentation tasks
- Manage campaign website and campaign network social media, and ensure timely release of information campaign materials
- Lead the design and lay-out of campaign information materials (such as brochures, primers, posters, photos and video clips)
Interested applicants can email their application letter, curriculum vitae and sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with subject APPLICATION FOR CAMPAIGN INFO OFFICER. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.#