The MASIPAG regional unit in Luzon is looking for a dynamic, self-driven individual who will serve as the Area Coordinator for Central Luzon Cluster. He or she will spearhead the development of the MASIPAG network’s programs and is committed to make his/her contribution to development work.
Responsibilities and Obligations of the Area Coordinator are as follows:
• Coordinate with farmer-trainers in the conduct of various MASIPAG Sustainable Agriculture activities;
• Facilitate the conduct of Training Needs Analysis
• Coordinate Masipag related activities in her/his area of responsibilities (AOR)
• Provide technical assistance to other clusters when needed
• Assist in the consolidation of People’s Organizations (PO) involved in the MASIPAG Network within the Area Cluster
• Assist in the development of social infrastructure for the efficient/effective implementation of the Sustainable Agriculture (SA) program of Masipag members in her/his AOR;
• Facilitate marketing needs of PO’s thru the Masipag Farmers Guarantee System (MFGS)
Area of assignment for Central Luzon Cluster includes Nueva Ecija, Pangasinan, Bulacan, Zambales.
Interested individuals may send their application to email@example.com addressed to
Mr. Eugene Britanico
Regional Coordinator for Luzon
Deadline of application: March 1, 2018.