MASIPAG regional office in the Visayas is looking for a motivated individual who will be responsible of ensuring complete and accurate documentation and reporting of the use and up-to-date condition of all financial and non-financial resources of MASIPAG Regional Office in the Visayas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs documentation, bookkeeping and accounting of the region’s financial and non-financial resources.
2. Ensures compliance to minimum mandatory and statutory requirements of regulatory agencies;
3. Monitors efficiency in utilization and management of the region’s material resources;
4. Monitors efficiency in utilization and management of MASIPAG income generating facilities in the region;
5. Comply with the regional secretariat reporting and documentation and
6. Perform other tasks as may be delegated by immediate supervisor.
1. With background in basic bookkeeping and accounting
2. With passion or interest in working with farmers sector
3. With good moral character in his/her school, or community or previous employment
5. Willing to be trained
6. Interested fresh graduates may apply
Interested applicants may submit their application letter and resume to:
The Regional Coordinator