FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING!
The MASIPAG regional unit in Luzon is looking for a dynamic, self-driven individual who will serve as the Area Coordinator for Central Luzon Cluster. He or she will spearhead the development of the MASIPAG network’s programs and is committed to make his/her contribution to development work.
Responsibilities and Obligations of the Area Coordinator are as follows:
• Coordinate with farmer leaders and trainers in the conduct of various MASIPAG Sustainable Agriculture activities
• Facilitate the conduct of training needs analysis, skills training among others to develop farmer trainers, leaders and farmer organizations
• Coordinate Masipag related activities in her/his area of responsibilities (AOR)
• Assist in the consolidation, organizational strengthening and expansion of People’s Organizations (PO) involved in the MASIPAG Network within the Area Cluster
• Assist in the development of social infrastructure for the efficient/effective implementation of the Sustainable Agriculture (SA) program of Masipag members in her/his AOR
• Facilitate marketing needs of PO’s thru the Masipag Farmers Guarantee System (MFGS)
• Coordinate lobbying work with Local Government Units, development organizations, academe and farmers groups to further MASIPAG’s programs and advocacies
• Provide technical assistance to other clusters when needed
Area of assignment for Central Luzon Cluster includes Nueva Ecija, Pangasinan, Bulacan, Zambales. Interested individuals may send their application to email@example.com addressed to
Mr Alfie Pulumbarit
Deadline of application: Sept 28, 2018
Notice of interview: Oct 1, 2018
Day of interview: Oct 2, 2018