MASIPAG (Magsasaka at Siyentipiko para sa Pag-unlad ng Agrikultura, Farmer-Scientist Partnership), is a nationwide network of farmers’ organizations, scientists and non-government organizations working to empower resource-poor Filipino farmers through their control of seeds and biological resources, agricultural production and technologies, and associated knowledge.
Our National Secretariat office in Los Banos, Laguna is looking for a dynamic, self-driven individual who is committed to make his/her contribution to development work.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant with the following qualifications:
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Must have strong organizational skills, arithmetic skills, clerical administration
- Willing to work in Los Banos, Laguna
His/her responsibilities include:
- Organize, manage and update National Secretariat’s databank system (organizational & program) and relevant administrative documents and files;
- Administration, Maintenance & Safekeeping of NS office facilities, property & equipment;
- Facilitation of needed admin and logistical support to field implementation of MASIPAG programs and activities, and to the network members, officers and secretariat; and
- other tasks delegated by the immediate supervisor.
Interested applicants may send their resume and letter of interest on or before August 31 to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to
Mr. Cris Panerio