MASIPAG (Magsasaka at Siyentipiko para sa Pag-unlad ng Agrikultura, Farmer-Scientist Partnership), is a nationwide network of farmers’ organizations, scientists and non-government organizations working to empower resource-poor Filipino farmers through their control of seeds and biological resources, agricultural production and technologies, and associated knowledge.
We are looking for a National Information Officer reporting under the National Secretariat Office based in Los Banos, Laguna. The National Information Officer will have the following functions:
- Conceptualization, writing and dissemination of information materials such as primers, pamphlets and audio-video materials in simplified and popularized manner; coordination of layouting, design and printing; social media and website administration;
- Organizing and coordination of informational activities such as conferences, fora and advocacy trainings/seminars;
- Dissemination of updates, policy analysis and positions of MASIPAG regarding issues affecting the network;
- Assist in the development of proposals, progress reports and;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the unit head.
Kindly send the following:
• Cover letter
• Sample of work
Deadline of submission: February 21, 2020
Letter addressed to: Cristino Panerio, National Coordinator, MASIPAG thru firstname.lastname@example.org, cc to email@example.com