MASIPAG (Magsasaka at Siyentipiko para sa Pag-unlad ng Agrikultura, Farmer-Scientist Partnership), is a nationwide network of farmers’ organizations, scientists, and non-government organizations working to empower resource-poor Filipino farmers through their control of seeds and biological resources, agricultural production and technologies, and associated knowledge.
MASIPAG National Office is looking for a passionate individual with a high sense of volunteerism to fill in the position of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer. He/she will be responsible for the design, coordination, and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation system of MASIPAG.
He/she will develop a systematic monitoring plan to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered from the programs of MASIPAG and provide support and assistance to all members and units of the network for the implementation of the M&E systems of MASIPAG.
- Review the quality of existing data of MASIPAG programs, methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.
- Develop baseline data for each program component and all program indicators.
- Develop plans for capacity-building on M&E and for any support that may be required.
- Collect data regularly to measure the achievement of MASIPAG programs.
- Check data quality with members and all units of MASIPAG.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings.
- Support program progress reporting, mid-year review, and year-end evaluation.
- Organize training and capacity building on M&E for the members of the network.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
Interested individuals may send their applications to email@example.com addressed to Mr. Alfie Pulumbarit, National Coordinator. The deadline for submission is April 30, 2023.