Organizational Development and Network Strengthening program is anchored on the vision, mission, goals and programs of MASIPAG that aims towards the development of strong, stable and expanding people’s organization.
- Membership – among the poorest, expanding, collectively participating in organizational activities;
- Gender balance and development – empowerment and leadership development of women farmers;
- Collective leadership;
- Effective organizational structure – functional committee systems and programs based on community needs;
- Social change;
- Cooperation, unity, and mutual concern in campaigns/local mass actions
- Collectively resolving conflicts and internal problems;
- Proactive against all forms of struggles, exploitation and oppression, especially within the organization;
- Conduct of regular studies on socio-economic and political situations, assessments, summing-up and constructive criticisms;
- Clear organizational policies and rules;
- Clear VMGO and CBL; and
- Improve the quality of life of its members.